Welcome to another episode of Millionaire Secrets!
We’ve all heard the saying “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”.
No one proves this quite like Amberly Lago.
Her’s isn’t the usual tale rags to riches. It’s full of twists and turns that make her story truly unique.
After overcoming a traumatic childhood, she went on to become a fitness icon and a Nike-sponsored athlete.
She had a family and life was going well until one day, everything changed.
Amberly was involved in an accident that nearly cost her her leg.
Needless to say, for an athlete, losing a leg means game over. Everything she worked for until now could have been for nothing.
But Amberly is an optimist.
And a fighter!
Against a 99% chance of losing her leg, she fought to keep it. She proved that a 1% chance is all you need.
The fight wasn’t easy. It took 34 surgeries and a complete overhaul of her mental state but she’s come out the other side, stronger than she was before!
Amberly is a public speaker, author, and life coach who teaches resilience in the face of adversity.
She’s an inspiration to so many and a one-of-a-kind entrepreneur!
Having your life turned upside down at age 38 and having to start all over again takes a lot of courage and strength.
Amberly teaches other people to find that strength within themselves. She’s also the author of “True Grit and Grace: Turning Tragedy Into Triumph”.
If her story and her words won’t inspire you, nothing will!
💰 Claim Your Free 'Millionaire Shortcut' Book Here 👉 https://getentre.com/ZbkWq
Check Out More of Amberly’s Content Here 👇
📖 True Grit and Grace - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1733809007?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860
🎙️ True Grit and Grace Podcast 👉 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/true-grit-and-grace-with-amberly-lago/id1488420537
📲 Text 👉 (818) 214-7378
ℹ️ LinkedIn 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/amberlylago
📺 YT 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PfuUb5fgT90e29aDKB6nQ
🖥️ FB 👉 https://www.facebook.com/AmberlyLagoSpeaker/
⌨️ Twitter 👉 https://twitter.com/amberlylago
📲 IG 👉 https://www.instagram.com/amberlylagomotivation/