How To Build Good Credit & Fix Bad Credit - Explanation That Will Make You
How to build good credit and fix bad credit! This video is a GOLD MINE for credit information.
💰 Learn How to Start Your Awesome Life Here👉 http://yt122.trainingwithjeff.com/
- Start w a primary (we own it) term loan and a revolving line
- Self Lender or Credit Strong (term loan)
- Kay Jewelers card (revolving line)
- TD Bank (secured credit card min. of $1000 and up to $5000) or CapitalOne Bank “Open Sky” card if no TD Bank local
- (these cards will release the secured interest after 6 to 8 months and convert to an unsecured card)
- Don’t use “reestablishment cards” - OLLO or Credit One Bank or First Premiere Bank
- Open accounts early and get them reporting for as long as possible
- DON’T max out cards
- Pay off cards every month if possible - penalties at 7%, 30%, & 50% debt utilization
- Never miss a payment for 6 to 8 months (or ever really)
- IF you can’t save $1000
- Get secured card for a couple hundred dollars then get limit raised after a few months
Dealing With Bad Credit:
- Bankruptcy: Reestablish credit immediately after bankruptcy (don’t wait)
- Tax Liens: Pay them off and request for them to be removed
- Collections: Typically a debt that’s been sold to a “collection company”. Collections debts can be disputed easily and should NOT be paid until they’ve been disputed!
- Charge offs: When a financial institution goes beyond 120 days on a debt and chooses to write it off. Negotiate with banks yourself rather than pay for debt consolidation company.
- Larger charge offs: You may be sued and get a judgement and will likely have to pay.
- Smaller charge offs: Dispute first, if no luck settle for no more than 50%.
- Once negative items are dealt with begin building credit based on above…
Research credit repair companies - watch out for slow pace of disputes with a high monthly fee
- Look for real reviews - ask good questions (average length of process? How many disputes per month? What do I need to do to accomplish x?)
- Service must be provided before payment due and cannot provide guarantees (but service warranty is a good thing)
How to get leverage (access to other people’s money) once you have good credit
- Use your credit card consistently and pay it off monthly (or as close to it as possible)
- Ask your lender to reduce interest rate and increase limit every 6 months (assuming good payment history)
- Credit cards are the easiest way to establish great credit
- Cycle expenses through your credit cards as much as possible
- NEVER miss a payment - ALWAYS set up minimum payments auto drafts
- *Dave Ramsey is great at teaching people how to get out of debt but NOT at teaching people how to make money
- Hard pulls effect your score by up to 10%
- Not all “hard” credit pulls effect credit equally when lenders underwrite you
- Inquiries in different sectors are better tolerated by lenders
- No more than 3 inquiries within 6 months ideally
- Inquiries can be consolidated by day or often removed by credit repair companies if no document was signed for EACH credit pull
- “Soft pull” does not effect credit score
- Freecreditreport.com is the only way to view soft pulls - commercial lenders cannot view them unless you already have credit with them and they are only visible within like industries
Best site to monitor credit:
honestcreditmonitoring.com (Curtis’s company yay!)
If you’re going through loan underwriting use Experian (creditchecktotal.com)
- Updates daily
- Uses FICO8 scoring model
Lending America (search on Google for reviews)
Pull credit report first from creditchecktotal.com
Contact at: 801-312-9099
Go to website and fill out form: www.lendingamericallc.com
Curtis Nalley on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/curtis.nalley
👨👩👧👦 Tired of struggling alone? Join ENTRE Nation - the Internet's #1 community of entrepreneurs and awesome life creators:
Subscribe to this YouTube channel for exclusive training on marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, and investing...
Follow Me across Social Media for more free training and exclusive content...
🤑 WANT TO BE AN AFFILIATE OF MY PROGRAMS? 🤑
https://affiliates.entreinstitute.com (free affiliate program)
I have been a fan of Jeff's Podcast for quite some time now. I was not sure what to expect when I first listened to it, but after the first few episodes, I knew that this podcast would be something special. With Jeff's podcast you get so much information on how to start and grow your own business online. Not only do you learn a lot about marketing, but also how they keep their businesses running smoothly while growing them at an exponential rate! Since listening to this podcast my social media marketing has really improved as well as my website revenue too! It is great because these are both things that can be hard to master and most people don't know where or how they should start with these two areas yet alone try and make money.
This is Amazing! I have never heard some of this information. I have been through one of Dave Ramsey’s workshops and this is way seriously different. I think 10 years of doing it Dave’s way has helped me establish better Money values! And no credit cards!
My mind is blown away! Curtis is Crazy amazing and I can’t wait to get started figuring all this out!!